Pages

Friday 19 August 2011

A little bit about me...

I thought I would post some random stuff that you might not know about me:

- I am 16 years old
- I have three siblings (two older one younger)
- I study biomedical science (precursor to medicine)
- I am insane because I want to be a doctor (the next ten years of my life studying, yep, totally crazy)
- I have this secret wish to become a singer
- I want to run in green fields with lots of wildflowers with a long floaty dress on and flowers in my hair
- I love Jane Austen, Elisabeth Gaskell, and the Bronte sisters for their amazing books!!
- I am 100% totally in love with Jesus Christ
- I wish I could op shop (I've been brought up a snob and find it really hard to get beyond the fact that someone else has worn it)
- I am sick at the moment :(
- I want to travel the world and find some handsome international man to marry, and have dual citizen ship children (random I know)
- I really want to do this craft. (the one with the glow sticks)
- I loooveee fairy lights
- I want to be married under a lovely big tree
- I want to be able to play the; violin, piano, guitar, bass, trumpet, and drums
- I've always wanted to be a ballerina
- I hate eggs with a passion (always have, always will)
- My favorite food at the current time is my mum's slow cooked, bbq sauce, nachos (yum, makes me hungry thinking of it)


If you got through that entire list well done.  And now you know a bunch of useless stuff about me.

Have a blessed day,  I'll post soon with a serious post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment