Pages

Thursday 28 July 2011

Wow it's been a while...

Hey!

Isn't it amazing how time runs away.  I had no idea that is has been almost three weeks since I last posted.  So sorry.

University has just started up again and I'm am constantly amazed at how God works.  On the first day back I was sitting with my friend in the lecture theater.  We randomly start talking to the girl next to us and we discovered that she is a fast Christian and was really praying for some Christian friends.  Woop woop for God!  In a class of around 500 he manages to place three people in the right place and the right time.  Now we see each other almost everyday and we are so grateful to have found yet another lovely friend. 

 

I'm studying biomedical science at university and I'm learning about genetics at the moment.  If you want your head to spin about how amazingly complex and beautiful the human body is; just study genetics.  How anyone could believe that we could of arisen by chance boggles me. I could go into a long lecture about how incredible the system is and go into all the details but I won't.  Watch the video above even if you don't have a clue.  This animation is showing what happens in the cell.  Truly incredible.

I have to go but I will try and post soon. :)

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment