Pages

Saturday 17 September 2011

Spring has arrived!!

SPRiNG is HERE!!!

For the people who don't live in Australia, they are probably saying, um... no it's not, but here in Queensland it is beautiful.  Our garden is blooming with amazing flowers it is finally warm enough to wear shorts, and the days are gorgeous with blue skies stretching until forever and everything green and lovely. 

And with it my heart is blooming with love for my amazing savior.  I've found the last couple of weeks very stressful and I keep going back to sin that makes me feel good for a while but then lands me lower than I was before. Today being Sunday, I've had a morning of immersing myself in Godly fellowship with my beautiful church family, and immersing myself in the word.  The sermon was all about resting in Christ and being wholeheartedly serving in him, trusting that you can't do it on you own.  Today feels like it's going to be a beautiful day. 
Bloom as God's flowers friends! 

God bless. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment