Pages

Friday 21 November 2014

What's new?

I just posted my last blog post and I realized that I am such a different person from the 16 year old who started this blog years ago.  This blog has been sorely neglected and I can safely say that it is not widely popular but it is such a unique way to present ideas that I would be crazy not to utilize it.

So what has changed in the last two years since I last caught up on this blog?  I have graduated from my undergraduate and work as a sleep scientist; which is fancy language saying that I literally watch people sleep for a living.  I have completely changed my life plan from being a doctor and changed it to being a teacher.  I still struggle with this decision.  I have traveled Europe for two months and experience the exhilarating feeling of being thrown completely out my comfort zone. I have grown independent, experienced heartache and most importantly grown more mature in my faith.  And in all the growth, I can honestly say; Christ reigns over all and he is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment