Pages

Monday 14 May 2012

AWOL.... again

Hi Friends!!! 

I'm beginning to pick up a trend in my blogging habits: wait until everything is due and.... BLOG!!! I have exams coming up and assignments due but oh well.  They can wait. 

So I have been musing on some things the lately, and for those of you who are older than 17 you will probably chuckle with amusement... in fact if you are 17 or younger you will still probably chuckle with amusement. :P  

Have you ever felt the process of growing up?  You can see the changes in you and it gives you a bit of a funny feeling.  I am getting more independent and this makes me want to be five again.  It's scary and exciting all at once.  I want to be older and I am having a blast as a young adult, but responsibility is creeping up and it is an exhausting feeling.  I am almost half way through my degree and thinking about having to move away from home for medical school, or going overseas for three months, while being extremely exciting, are also a little sad.  I will leave my family, my carefree days behind me and have to take full responsibility for my actions. 

Oh. Boy. 

The challenge for me is to trust God through it all and to depend on his amazing faithfulness and mercy to get me through.  I will grow up, but I will not leave my childhood behind... I'll take it with me. 

Blessings friends!!!  

P.S. Another little glimpse into the mind of Erin: 



1 comment:

  1. Hello! (I'm sorry if an unknown person posting on your blog is a little bit awkward...)
    I found the link to your blog on The Rebelution Forum thread "Sharing Blogs," and I read all the way through it; the first time I've ever done that.
    So I thought I would leave a comment and tell you that I think you have an awesome blog. It was really great being able to read through your posts.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete