Pages

Monday 6 June 2011

Well Hello!

As no one knows this blog even exists yet, this post feels very free, I could say anything and no one would know.  First a little about me:

My name is Erin and I live in Australia. 

I LOVE Jesus and want to follow him with all my heart. :) 

I have an AMAZING family with an older bro, an older sister, and my younger sister, plus the most INCREDIBLE parents ever (I may be slightly biased)! 

My favorite color is red (although the rainbow is just slight AWESOME), I loooove pastry (really I do, just ask my sweet friends from uni), and reading is my favoritest thing to do.  

This blog is a project that I've wanted to start for ages and it will be a record of what I learn about God, life and everything in general.  

Hope you enjoy!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment